Recent TRAM reports
ATLAS Cultural Tourism Research Project - Research Report 2008-2013
|Latest data from the ATLAS Cultural Tourism Research Project||Order from the ATLAS bookshop|
|Creative Tourism Trend Report Volume 1||A review of creative tourism developments worldwide||Order from the ATLAS bookshop|
|European Cultural Capital Report 2012 (issue no. 4)||News on the trends and developments in this increasingly popular cultural event||Order from ATLAS bookshop|
|European Cultural Capital Report 2014 (issue no. 5)||Analysis of latest trends and developments in the Cultural Capital Event||Order from ATLAS bookshop|
Further publications by TRAM partners and associates can be found in leading tourism books and journals. Many of these can be ordered from the ATLAS Bookshop.
A selection of publications available to download or order online:
- Eventful Cities: Cultural management and urban regeneration
- Cultural Tourism in Europe
- Tourism and Gastronomy
- Tourism and sustainable community development
- Developing creativity in tourist experiences: A solution to the serial reproduction of culture?
- Developing creative tourism experiences - local economic development
- Suspending Reality: An Exploration of Enclaves and the Backpacker Experience
- What is cultural tourism?
- ¿Nuevos caminos para el turismo cultural?
- Selling Barcelona to the World
A selection of Greg Richards' publications can be downloaded from: